A self-crosslinking, aliphatic, water-based polyurethane dispersion designed for use in high performance concrete and wood floor coatings.
Suggested Uses: L-3155 employs a unique air-dry, self-crosslinking mechanism to impart chemical-resistance, abrasion-resistance and mar-resistance properties which equal or exceed those of two-component, water-based floor coating systems currently used in the market.
- One-component, self-crosslinking polymer
- High level of toughness, abrasion- and mar-resistance
- Outstanding water and chemical resistance
- Excellent exterior weathering performance
- Contains n-methyl pyrrolidone (NMP) co-solvent