DESCRIPTION: A solvent free, flexible, aliphatic, polycarbonate polyurethane dispersion.
SUGGESTED USES: L-3529 was designed primarily for use on flexible substrates as a coating, saturant or impregnant. It may be blended with L-3528 to increase hardness.
- Maximum hydrolytic stability and oxidation resistance
- Outstanding toughness and abrasion resistance
- Good water and chemical resistance
- Can be crosslinked to enhance performance
- Solvent free, Tin free, APEO free.
|VOC CONTENT||35 g/l (less water)|
|TENSILE STRENGTH||3650 psi|
|100% MODULUS||375 psi|
|200% MODULUS||545 psi|
|300% MODULUS||800 psi|
L-3529 can be used as a sole vehicle or blended with acrylic emulsions for spray or rotogravure applications. It may be thickened with associative thickeners for knife-over-roll or similar methods.
L-3529 may be air dried, if desired, depending on film thickness. Typical drying temperatures and dwell times for aqueous coatings are sufficient to produce optimal film properties.