A soft, high solids, co-solvent free, aromatic, polyether-based, polyurethane dispersion.
Suggested Uses: L-2063 is a highly versatile coatings and adhesive polymer for applications where lightfastness is not critical. Its dry surface and high melting point properties prevent blocking problems. Excellent for use as a solvent (MEK) reactivate-able adhesive for bonding and laminating applications. Compatible with acrylic and other aqueous polymers for optimum cost/performance balance.
- Medium soft, tough, flexible film.
- Unusually dry surface for non-blocking applications.
- High melting for thermal stability.
- Can be crosslinked with melamines, polyaziridines or carbodiimides for true thermoset character and increased adhesion.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability.